An Our Lady of Fatima Parish School student is one whose values, attitudes and interpersonal skills are rooted in faith, hope, love and mercy.
An active Catholic who:
- Celebrates and understands the life of the Church and sacraments, especially the Eucharist.
- Demonstrates knowledge of scripture, prayer and basic teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Shares faith by living the Gospel values as a disciple of Christ.
A life-long learner who:
- Demonstrates critical thinking, reflection and responsible decision-making.
- Sets achievable goals and evaluates results.
- Applies prior knowledge to new situations.
An effective communicator who:
- Demonstrates critical reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
- Gathers, questions and analyzes information individually and collaboratively.
- Shares learning and understanding through a variety of methods.
A socially responsible person who:
- Demonstrates respect for self, others and all of God’s creation.
- Leads by example by respecting individual differences and opinions.
- Understands and applies the principles of Catholic Social Teaching.