Our Lady of Fatima Parish School is committed to the belief that children of any parish family may attend school (space permitting) regardless of their ability to pay tuition.
Tuition Assistance grants will be determined by the principal and pastor after families have completed the necessary online FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Application (see below for instructions). Families who receive Tuition Assistance are generally required to pay some portion of their tuition obligation – full Tuition Assistance grants are rarely awarded.
Families who receive Tuition Assistance grants are still asked to fulfill their other financial obligations to the school and parish (including but not limited to the following: application fee, book fee, fundraising contributions, activity fees and church stewardship commitment). Families applying for Tuition Assistance must complete the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment application online, pay the $24 application fee, and upload or fax the required supporting documentation.
The deadline for applications is January 5, 2018. Families who complete the FACTS application and submit the required supporting documentation by January 5, 2018 will be considered for two grants:
1. Seattle Archdiocese Fulcrum Foundation Grant (last year’s grant was $1200/child)
2. Tuition Assistance from Our Lady of Fatima School
Families will be notified at the time of acceptance or re-registration if they have been awarded OLF Tuition Assistance Grant.
Click here to be to apply for tuition assistance, and follow these instructions:
- Click on the link above. Scroll down to where it says Apply. You will then be redirected to the FACTS Tuition Management System.
- If you are a new FACTS user, please select “Create a username & password” to begin. If you are a returning user, please sign in.
- Once signed in, click on the “Grant Aid” tab on the blue bar located on the top of the page.
- Select the 2018-19 school year.
- Complete the steps as prompted. It is essential that this application is filled out completely, leave no shaded boxes blank.
- You will be required to upload or fax (866-315-9264) the following financial documents:
- 2016 Federal Tax Return
- 2017 W-2’s (both parents)
- Most recent pay stub (both parents – paystubs are a requirement for OLF School)
- All supporting documentation for Social Security income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation & TANF
NOTE: All supporting documentation can be uploaded in PDF format online. If you choose to fax the required documents please be sure to include the applicant ID on all correspondence. Whichever method you choose to send in the required documentation, it must be submitted by January 5, 2018. Missing information and/or documents will deem the application as incomplete and will not be included in the pool of applicants when deciding award amounts.
Other Family Obligations
- You must be a registered member of Our Lady of Fatima Parish.
- Student(s) baptismal certificate(s) are on file in the school office (those baptized at OLF or elsewhere).
- You must attend Mass and receive the sacraments. You actively participate in parish life.
- Family files a Sacrificial Giving Card each year reflecting a minimum yearly contribution of $25.00 per week to support Our Lady of Fatima Parish.
- You fulfill the required thirty parent volunteer hours.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Rep at 866-441-4637, and/or contact the Fulcrum Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact our principal, Nicholas Ford at email@example.com.