We have a number of Community Contribution Programs that enable you to help our school financially while you simply ‘shop as usual.’
The Fatima Gift Card Program is an easy way to help the school. Simply order cards for the retailers where you already shop and spend money, such as Starbucks, your favorite grocery store, gas station, movie theater, etc. Each retailer enrolled in the program donates a percentage of your order amount back to the school.
- Gift Card orders will be placed monthly. You can order online through ShopWithScrip or our online form, here.
- If a retailer you want is not listed, use the additional notes section at the bottom of the form to write in retailers. A full list of participating retailers is available here.
- Electronic gift cards are available from many of the retailers, and can be ordered and printed from a ShopWithScrip account. A ScripNow eCard can be delivered to your ShopWithScrip account in minutes.
- To learn more, or if you have a large order that you would like to place in between our regularly scheduled order cycles, please contact the Gift Card Program committee chair listed on the PTC page.
Community Loyalty & Rewards Programs
Sign up for a ‘B’ Caring Card and every time you shop at Bartells up to 4% of your purchase will be contributed to OLF. Simply swipe your ‘B’ card at checkout or have the cashier type in your phone number. More details can be found here.
Chardon Dankers, Coldwell Banker Bain real estate agent and Fatima mom, will give back 10% of her commission to OLF. Keep her in mind when buying or selling real estate. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
Fred Meyer will donate $2.6 million to local schools & organizations and Fatima can benefit! Simply link your Fred Meyer rewards card to OLF and earn money for our school while you shop.
How the program works:
- Sign up here for the Community Rewards program and linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to OLF. Search for Fatima by name or by our non-profit #85915.
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates. There is no down side to doing this. Every time you use your card, you are making a donation to the school!
- If you do not have a Fred Meyer Rewards Card, visit the Customer Service desk at any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, click here or contact the Loyalty & Rewards committee chair listed on the PTC page.
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Purchase products showing the box top label and cut them out. Turn into the school office and OLF receives 10 cents for every one! Check out the website for the full list of participating products. For questions, contact the committee chair listed on the PTC page.